Terms and Conditions (V 1.0)
Social Enterprise Lanka is the champion organisation that is developing the social enterprise sector in Sri Lanka.
Member means any entity that qualifies as a Social Enterprise under our definition (i.e. having the core purpose of creating social or environmental impact, AND a self-sustaining business model)
- Members can be for-profit, not-for-profit, based in Sri Lanka or overseas, unregistered or on-going projects (we don’t want to exclude anybody at this early stage. As we progress, we will have stricter boundaries)
- Basic membership is free. However there will be a fee for additional services and value additions. Please see the membership benefits for more information.
Partner means any organisation that is willing to work in partnership with Social Enterprise Lanka to achieve our vision of a thriving social enterprise sector in Sri Lanka by 2025.
Individual means any person who is working as an individual in the development of Social Enterprise in Sri Lanka (e.g. social innovators, aspiring social entrepreneurs, trainers, consultants etc.)
Membership means that Social Enterprise Lanka recognise you as a social enterprise in Sri Lanka within our current definition.
- By becoming a member you qualify to receive all the services (free and paid) we offer.
- Any change in your social enterprise which will have an effect on your status as a social enterprise or your social/environmental impact must be promptly informed to Social Enterprise Lanka.
- You have the right to request to hide from public any specific information relating to you or your enterprise, available on our membership directory.
- By becoming a member, you give us the permission to contact you on the given details and send relevant information such as event updates, learning resources, investment opportunities etc. You have the right to unsubscribe from such services at any time.
- The membership directory will be published on local and international platforms.
Social Enterprise Lanka has the sole discretion to grant or decline the membership based on valid evidence.
Terms and Conditions are subject to change. Any changes will be notified to you within 48 hours.
By submitting the form to become a member, you agree to the above terms and conditions.
Social Enterprise Lanka